For those of you who are unfamiliar with this "beautiful thing", this is our local grocery delivery truck in my driveway at 8:15AM today. For a mere $4.95, my hand picked groceries came to my door. We are currently without car after our "flat tire without a spare" episode yesterday. It's so exciting not to have to take children to the grocery store - multi-tasking at it's best! I might have been one of the delivery mans more excited customers of the day as the three of us were waiting by the window with glee but hopefully he didn't see me taking the picture of his delivery truck - HA!
Friday, February 29, 2008
A Beautiful Thing
For those of you who are unfamiliar with this "beautiful thing", this is our local grocery delivery truck in my driveway at 8:15AM today. For a mere $4.95, my hand picked groceries came to my door. We are currently without car after our "flat tire without a spare" episode yesterday. It's so exciting not to have to take children to the grocery store - multi-tasking at it's best! I might have been one of the delivery mans more excited customers of the day as the three of us were waiting by the window with glee but hopefully he didn't see me taking the picture of his delivery truck - HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I was just looking into this for my sister today! She is a working mom and groceries are making her crazy! Do you tip/how do you figure tip?
I love peapod! One of the drivers told me his customers are mostly elderly ladies and moms with little kids. Wesley is always excited to see the truck. The door bell rang the other day and he said, "Peapod!" but it wasn't.
Renee
I bet in the end peapod would save me money because I have such a hard time sticking to my list! That $4.95 delivery charge is nothing to the "necessities" I get because I go to the grocery store hungry! I am also curious about the tipping.
Ahhh, peapod. My old friend. Worth every penny.
I have often thought about using Peapod - we may just have to try it out. Do you get some sort of discount for convincing all your friends to try them ;)?
We used them too, after the baby was born. It is so great to just sit at home and "walk" through the isles, click a button and have groceries show up at the door (whether not the best produce and deliveries at 11:30 pm or not...:)). Definitely worth it and we only have one baby :)
Post a Comment