Fragile X is rarely in the news and almost never in a large publication like Time Magazine. Today is a huge day for the awareness and research world of Fragile X to be featured in a national publication. Read and pass along to your friends and family to help us spread the awareness.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1818268,00.html
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That was a really interesting read - and pretty encouraging, I'd think. TFS!
Fascinating.
I understand more every time you share more. Mahalo!
So exciting to see this in the news...and places such a better understanding in the minds of people that didn't receive a medical degree! I am just so happy for you guys... a disease that has been placed somewhat in the shadow of autism will now stand alone, opening the awareness doors that much wider. Love you!
Can't get enough of Jimmo's smile...stud muffin!!!
Will do my friend!
What a great article! I had no idea that males could be carriers; I had never heard of FXTAS. The research is very encouraging. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment