Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School 2010

I still have to post about August, but I didn't want another day to go by without posting our back to school pictures. We'll start with our big first grader. Princess is not a morning person like her brother, so catching the bus at 7:45 is tough (as she says). Here is Princess before going to the bus stop. and then getting on the bus...

And then Jimmo about an hour later....and the sun was much brighter.

Jimmo with one of the IA's in the classroom and his new teacher. We're very excited about this year and we're saying lots of prayers for our little guy that he makes leaps and bounds.


The official report of the first day of school from princess........they didn't have as many toys as they did in Kindergarten. Tough being in 1st grade isn't it!

2 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

Happy Start of the School Year!! I love her dress; it is so cute. Do you take Jimmo to school or does he ride the bus, too? I thought about doing what you do...having J1 wear the same outfit for the first and last day of school, but it just won't work because he grows like a weed!

Heather B said...

I came across the Fragile X webring because my son has FX. My blond haired, blue eyed little boy will be 4 in November. I also have a daughter that just started Kindergarten. She is not affected. It's so nice to meet you. If you'd like, you can get me on Facebook. I am under Heather Gordon Barbera. There is a pic of my two little ones. It's always so nice to connect with other families that live with Fragile X everyday. Have a good day!!