Breakfast in bed, chocolates from Georgia (she personally picked out the Whitman Sampler pack) and a PINK mixer! You might remember from What's a baker to do? the tragic loss in our household. Even though it rained all day, there were plenty of smiles in this house.
Hope all of you mom's had a wonderful day!

Quick Mother's Day shot after church in between the rain!




8 comments:
What a wonderful gift! And a great color! Happy Mama's Day!
Wonderful!! Were you surprised? p.s. I got a white one. Had no idea that he was going to get it on his own. I guess we dropped enough hints. ;)
Yeah for the new mixer!
He is SO the BEST! A keeper!
I'll never forget you whipping up some blue icing and making little feet cookies....
Hurray! this is just wonderful! I bet you'll be b.u.s.y. with new concoctions!
Love pink, pink, and more pink! Happy mother's day!!
Yipee - you got it! Who picked out the color - it's perfect
What a great gift, I love mine (a gift too :))! What a beautiful picture!
Post a Comment